Toastmasters Website Project
In this assignment you will work in a team of up to six members to create an updated version of the Downtown Business Associates Toastmasters Club Intranet website. Static version of the important pages which you will be implementing are here.
The roster, availability, desires and schedule are read each week and a new schedule line is created in the schedule table by this Perl script. This semester's ICS 321 class is going to be primarily responsible for converting the spreadsheets into a database and the APIs that interface to them.
You will create a new look for the website that includes modernized versions of the following pages:
- Home Page - which lists club members on the left and agendas on the right.
- Login Page - so members can log in.
- Menu Page - which presents users with a list of options.
- Update Record form - allowing a member to update their contact information.
- Update Availability form - allowing a member to update their availability.
- Update Duty Desires form - allowing a member to specify preferred and not preferred duties.
- Select Agenda to Modify - form for selecting a past or future agenda to update.
- Modify Agenda form - for correcting a past or updating a future agenda.
- Add or Delete a member - for adding or deleting a club member.
Your pages will interface with APIs that will be mostly written by this semester's ICS 321 class.
Your website must be both desktop and mobile friendly (i.e., responsive design). You can design your website using either ASP.NET or PHP.
There will be more details on this assignment including API specifications next week.