For this assignment, do the following.
- Create an HTML/PHP version of the Campus Travel assignment like this one.
- Make sure you have a horizontal menu on each page.
- Modify the Acknowledge messages (usually contained in a variable $message) so they are more descriptive, e.g., the name of destination rather than just the key.
- Add Agent: acknowledge both agent name and office location (instead of agent name and office ID).
- Add Sale: acknowledge agent name, date in a standard format, amount in dollars and cents and destination name (instead of just date and amount).
- Search Results: display the search criteria above the output table.
- Update Sale: when deleting acknowledge the date, agent name, amount and destination location.
- Update Sale: when updating, acknowledge by displaying both the old and new value(s) that were updated.
- Create another Campus Travel site with WordPress pages using the PHP code you created in (1) using the INSERT_PHP plugin.
- Make links to your three different Campus Travel websites separate and clearly identified on your website.
Parts 1 and 2 - 10 points
Parts 3 and 4 - 5 points